The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) National Cybersecurity and Communications Integration Center (NCCIC) hosts the Industrial Control Systems Joint Working Group (ICSJWG) to facilitate information sharing and reduce the risk to the nation’s industrial control systems.
The ICSJWG provides a vehicle for communicating and partnering across all Critical Infrastructure (CI) Sectors between federal agencies and departments, as well as private asset owners/operators of industrial control systems. The goal of the ICSJWG is to continue and enhance the collaborative efforts of the industrial control systems stakeholder community in securing CI by accelerating the design, development, and deployment of secure industrial control systems.
NCCIC/ICSJWG developed a Fact Sheet for quick reference information about the ICSJWG: NCCIC ICSJWG Fact Sheet.
ICSJWG 2019 Spring Meeting
Kansas City, Missouri | April 23 - 25, 2019
ICSJWG 2019 SPRING MEETING IN KANSAS CITY!
The ICSJWG Program Management Office is excited to announce that the ICSJWG 2019 SpringMeeting will be held in Kansas City, Missouri in April 23-25, 2019. More detailed information will be coming soon.
For additional information, please contact us at ICSJWG.Communications@hq.dhs.gov.
Previous Meeting Information
Please find agendas for previous meetings below.
Contact the respective author(s) directly for copies of presentations.
Please contact us if you have questions.
- ICSJWG August 2018 Meeting (Cincinnati, OH)
- ICSJWG April 2018 Meeting (Albuquerque, NM)
- ICSJWG September 2017 Meeting (Pittsburgh, PA)
- ICSJWG April 2017 Meeting (Minneapolis, MN)
- ICSJWG September 2016 Meeting (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
- ICSJWG May 2016 Meeting (Scottsdale, AZ)
- ICSJWG October 2015 Meeting (Savannah, GA)
- ICSJWG June 2015 Meeting (Washington, DC)
- ICSJWG October 2014 Meeting (Idaho Falls, ID)
- ICSJWG June 2014 Meeting (Indianapolis, IN)
- ICSJWG November 2013 Meeting (Rockville, MD)
- ICSJWG May 2013 Whitepapers and Presentations
- ICSJWG 2012 Fall Conference
- ICSJWG 2012 Spring Conference
If you would like to submit a short article of general interest pertaining to control systems security, please send it to ICSJWG.Communications@hq.dhs.gov for consideration. Submitted articles will be reviewed and approved by ICSJWG prior to publishing. Please note that marketing or sales presentations aimed at gaining the audience's interest in services, capabilities, or products cannot be approved.
Article submissions for the December 2018 edition are currently being accepted for review until December 10, 2018.
Copies of the current Newsletter and past Newsletters for the past 12 months may be requested from ICSJWG.Communications@hq.dhs.gov.
ICSJWG Products and Materials
ICSJWG Webinar Series
Our Webinar Series is designed to inform the membership and general public about solutions to threats, vulnerabilities, and risks to critical infrastructure and control systems. The search for outstanding and value-added topics is ongoing. Please feel free to send an abstract or short description of any webinar idea to ICSJWG.Communications@hq.dhs.gov and the Program Office will add it to the topic queue for review and possible inclusion into the series. Our intent is to have a webinar each quarter of the government fiscal year. Please note that marketing or sales presentations aimed at gaining the audience's interest in services, capabilities, or products cannot be approved.
Past webinar presentations which have been released are found below and may be requested from the Program Office through ICSJWG.Communications@hq.dhs.gov.
- January 2018 – Life After Ukraine: Industrial Control System Cybersecurity Industry Trends and Strategies
- October 2017 – Creating Predictable Fail Safe Conditions for Healthcare Facility - Related Control Systems and Medical Devices by Use of System Segmentation
- July 2015 – Protecting M2M Systems at the Edge
- October 2014 – The New Paradigm for Information Security: Assumption of Breach
- June 2014 – Online Real Time Monitoring for Change Identification
- March 2014 – I Think, Therefore I Fuzz!
Membership in the ICSJWG
By adding you to our membership rolls, you will receive all outgoing messages to the ICSJWG community, including newsletters, meeting invitations and minutes, training information, calls for comments, and other announcements.
Volunteer participation, by contributing ideas, sharing information, or working toward solutions for CI security, is encouraged. To get involved supporting a working activity which addresses critical infrastructure security, please let us know your ideas and the ICJSWG Steering Team (IST) and Program Management Office (PMO) will consider them. To get involved with the ICSJWG in general, please contact us at ICSJWG.Communications@hq.dhs.gov.